Explore the Wild, West Coast of Cornwall. Immerse yourself in nature, breathtaking beaches and towering cliffs.
This Landscape Photography Retreat is limited to four participants.
Enhance your creative and technical skills through location photography. Enjoy one to one tuition, at this exclusive retreat.
You will find this coastal adventure inspires your creativity, increasing self-confidence to reach the next level.
Photographers attending this retreat will experience the rare opportunity to enhance their passion for the Art of Photography.
Review of your photographs is included. Giving you the chance to reflect upon your own work in field.
What’s good about it, what’s most important, and how you may connect to it all
The take away for my attendees is ultimately gaining insight and mastering their individual style of photography.
❖ Manual Camera Settings ❖ Exposure ❖ Composition ❖ Filters ❖ Focusing
❖ Landscape Art & Fieldcraft ❖ Project Development ❖ Image Review ❖ Portfolio Preparation
- St. Ives ❖ Gwithian ❖ Godrevy ❖ Botallack ❖ St. Just ❖ Sennen Cove
- Harry Fricker MA (Image & Communication, Goldsmiths)
THIS LUXURY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Tregenna Castle Hotel ❖ 2 Nights Accommodation ❖ St. Ives’ Award Winning Hotel
- Castle Sea View Room ❖ Ensuite Double overlooking the spectacular St. Ives Bay
- Complimentary Upgrade ❖ Double Occupancy
- Breakfast ❖ Complimentary Amenities
- Tuition ❖ Location Guidance
- Transport ❖ During The Retreat ❖ Land Rover Defender 110
- Learning materials ❖ One month online support
BOOKING FEE £780
- Castle Sea View Room ❖ Ensuite Double ❖ Single Occupancy ❖ £780
A spectacular panorama of the Bay, will make your sojourn a memorable experience.
- Complimentary Upgrade ❖ Double Occupancy ❖ £780
Guest may enjoy the ambience at Tregenna Castle and St. Ives. Joining us for dinner and afters.
- Two Retreat Attendees ❖ Castle Sea View Room ❖ Ensuite Double Occupancy ❖ £1180
- ENTER CODE: StIves2019 at checkout
- Added Value ❖ Enjoy a 10% discount ❖ Book before 10 May 2019
- ENTER CODE: 10May at checkout
COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Swimming Pools ❖ Indoor & Outdoor
- Fitness Suite ❖ Tennis ❖ Badminton ❖ Croquet
- Secret Gardens ❖ Beautiful Woodlands
ABOUT TREGENNA CASTLE HOTEL
- Tregenna Castle Hotel Foyer on Tuesday 21 May 2019 at 11.30am sharp
- Participants are required to make their own way to St. Ives
- We may be able to arrange collection from St. Ives train station
- Address ❖ Trelyon Avenue, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 2DE
- Suitable for participants at all levels of photography skills
- If in doubt please get in touch, we will be glad to advise
- Please bring a camera, accessories, lenses, tripod, filters and laptop
- Please dress for the weather
- We advise ❖ Thin Layers ❖ Waterproof Jacket ❖ Comfortable Walking Shoes
- This workshop includes light to moderate walking on open ground, nothing strenuous
- Equipment & Travel Insurance ❖ Meals & Beverages ❖ Photographic Equipment