Bodmin Moor is one of the last unspoilt areas in the South West of England.
A designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the same status as National Parks.
Its legendary heritage and distinctive other-worldly beauty continues to inspire Artist, Writers and Poet.
Experience dramatic granite tors tower over the sweeping expanses of open moorland and ancient woodlands nestled along the River Fowey.
Join me in this spectacular photography adventure, aimed at deepening your camera skills whilst inspiring your creativity.
This Workshop is a pattern break from the routine, a golden opportunity to connect with your passion for Photography.
Suitable for participants at all levels of photography skills with no need for sophisticated equipment.
Bespoke mentoring, with a uniquely constructive spirit, will empower you to transform your photography.
The structure of the Workshop will accelerate your learning, and I will work alongside you, to attain your goals.
Workshops are one to one, and limited to no more than four participants, thus ensuring quality learning.
Enjoy this exclusive event, tailored to meet your learning requirements.
The take away for my attendees is ultimately gaining insight and mastering their individual style of photography.
Bodmin Moor Cornwall Landscape Photography Workshop
Thanks to you, we support good causes
Diorama Days is delighted to pledge to donate 10% of the profits from this Workshop to The Cornwall AONB Trust.
- Photography Workshops, are non-residential and operate year-round
- You can book multiple days & locations
- Also available as Gift Vouchers
❖ Locations – may include
- Golitha Falls
- Stowe’s Hill
- The Hurlers
❖ Bespoke Tuition includes
- Hands-On Learning
- Ongoing Photography Review
❖ Topics, adjusted to individual requirements, may include;
- Camera settings – Shutter Speeds, Apertures & ISO
- Focusing methods
- Visualisation & Planning
- Photographing the Golden Hours
- Astro photography & Painting with light
- Post-processing – Photoshop, Lightroom & Luminar
- Building a Portfolio
- As the workshop draws to a close, you will notice a marked improvement to your photography
- The takeaway for participants is understanding how to develop their own photographic style
Investment The Landscape Photography Workshops are an investment in your creative capital and wellbeing; which I gladly help you to achieve through my knowledge, skills and energy whilst working with you.
1 day £150 | 2 days £260 | 3 days £360
* per person, per day, for 2 to 4 participants
One to one tuition
1 day £245 | 2 days £375 | 3 days £475
Most popular options are 2 & 3 day workshops, as they offer continuity learning at preferential rates.
Workshops take place on consecutive days.
CALL NOW FOR AVAILABILITY & BOOKINGS
- Pre-workshop learning resources
- Photography tuition 8 hrs. per day
- Location guidance
- Light refreshments
- One month online support – post-workshop
- Complimentary transport in a Vintage Land Rover Defender
- Collection from your accommodation / hotel
Bodmin Moor Cornwall Landscape Photography Workshop
- Harry Fricker MA (Image & Communication Goldsmiths)
❖ Recommended Equipment
Camera, Lens, Tripod , Laptop & Accessories
❖ Equipment Rental
Available from Diorama Days
Camera / Lenses
- Canon 6D full frame DSLR body – £50/day – £300 deposit
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 L USM, ø 77mm Prime Lens – £30/day – £300 deposit
- Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 Distagon, ø 72mm, EF Prime – £30/day – £300 deposit
- Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 Planar, ø 72mm, EF Prime – £30/day – £300 deposit
- Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, ø 72mm, Zoom – £20/day – £100 deposit
- Manfrotto tripod 055XDB PRO Black – £15/day – £50 deposit
- Manfrotto tripod 190X PRO Black – £15/day – £50 deposit
- Manfrotto monopod 681B Black – £10/day – £50 deposit
- Weston Master IV light meter – £15/day – £100 deposit
- Billingham Hadley small camera bag black – £10/day – £50 deposit
- Fogg Medium camera bag black – £10/day – £50 deposit
- Hoya Circular PL Polarising Filter 72mm & 77mm – £15/day – £30 deposit
- GOBE ND1000 Filter 77mm – £15/day – £30 deposit
- Polaroid intervalometer PLRTC18 3 pin connector Canon – £10/day – £10 deposit
- Wacom Intuos graphics tablet small + stylus/USB cable – £10 /day – £20 deposit
Call for availability
- We advise to dress for the weather
- Layered clothing and a waterproof jacket
- Comfortable walking shoes / boots are essential
❖ Fitness Level
Some light to moderate walking on designated pathways and open moorland, nothing strenuous
❖ Not included in the Fee
- Travel to / from the accommodation (except for transport during the workshop)
- Insurance – Participants are advised to arrange suitable cover
- Personal Expenses; Mini Bar, Room Service, Laundry, Gratuities, etc
- Meals & Beverages (apart from those indicated)
❖ COVID-19 update
We ensure a COVID safe experience with measures in place to reduce viral transmission. By adhering to Health & Safety policies we ensure the health and wellbeing of all customers, staff and third parties at all times. Our Photography Workshops, Holidays & Residencies are largely conducted outdoors. The risk of the coronavirus being passed on to others outdoors is considered to be low. We carry out activities consistent with the government guidance. After conducting a comprehensive risk assessment, we proactively implement the following measures:
A. Up to a maximum of 5 people per group; 4 participants : 1 facilitator. B. Adhere to social distancing guidelines. C. Wear a face covering where appropriate. D. Maintain cleanliness & sanitise surfaces. E. Participants are welcome to self-drive, instead of carpooling. F. All attendees are encouraged to take a rapid lateral flow test, before the event, regardless of vaccination status. If in doubt please contact us 07412 848 348